Being established in 2016, Walmart has been continuing to keep leading positions in e-commerce by attracting both new customers’ and other retailer sellers’ attention. Therefore, there are lots of people who intend to start selling on this platform, but do not know how to get approved to sell on Walmart.
Today, Oceanic Zoo is going to walk you through the entire process of launching your business on Walmart, and tell you lots of tips which will help you succeed on this platform. But, first of all, let’s try understand what the Walmart marketplace is and how you can enter this marketplace.
Walmart is an online marketplace which allows third-party seller to list their products on its platform and sell through it. Selling on Walmart is one of the best ways to succeed in your online business, since it provides sellers with a unique chance at getting their products in front of a big number of customers. It is the exact reason why more than 40 million sellers are successfully running their business on Walmart.
Why You Should Join Walmart Right Now?
The main reason for joining Walmart is that it provides its sellers with unique opportunities such as a successful start-up and an incredible chance to grow your business within the shortest period of time. Additionally, you will have a full control over your business and take care of vital aspects such as fulfilment, retail pricing, and inventory.
How to Get Approved!
If you intend to start selling on Walmart, you should keep in mind that there are several requirements that you as a seller have to meet, among them are:
- Competitive Pricing Strategy
- High –Quality Customer Service
- The Widest Variety of Products
- Fast Fulfillment
Generally, the process of approval on Walmart can take nearly 2 weeks.
Once you get approved to sell on this platform, you should register on the Seller Center and add your inventory. From now on you can confidentially start selling on Walmart.
As a seller, you should keep in mind that even if Walmart does not create high barriers to enter its market, you should be extra careful when it comes to selling on this platform. That’s because you have to put serious efforts into the process of connecting your new customers and making sales.
Now that you are an existing Walmart seller, you may probably wonder what you should do in order to become a successful seller on the platform. As a rule, there are several key points that you should implement in order to succeed in your Walmart business.
- Low Prices: It is a commonly known fact that Walmart’s business model is based on low prices. Therefore, you have to do your best in order to generate a good revenue on this platform. And you should try to combine both competitive and low prices at the same time. Therefore, you have to devote some time in order to analyze your customers and your main competitors.
- Win the Walmart Buy Box: As a Walmart seller, you should strictly understand that the Buy Box plays a crucial role within your operation. That’s because it provides you with lots of benefits for running a profitable business on Walmart.
- Product Uniqueness: When it comes to listing your products on Walmart, you should make sure that your product is unique and your customers cannot find the same item on other online platforms. It will help you stand out from your main competitors and attract new customers’ attention.
If you are a beginner and do not know how to get approved to sell on Walmart, you should contact Oceanic Zoo and we will help you launch a successful business on Walmart in a matter of days. Additionally, we are open to help you in crucial aspects such as Walmart Marketplace Optimization, Walmart Advertising and Social Media Management. Additionally, we provide help in Amazon product launch services, and Amazon listing optimization. You can go through the Oceanic Zoo website where you can find more information concerning our services.